With the imminent launch of our CP3 platform, we are opening up the system to make it available to web and design agencies. CP3 incorporates multi-level theming so that agencies can not only apply their own branding to the product, but can re-sell and brand individual parts of the system making this a true white label CMS platform.
Small and medium agencies often lack the technical resources to deliver websites rapidly and so there is a need to shift from a do-it-all approach to a more specialised model that concentrates on the core aims of the business such as design, marketing and content with less focus placed on the technical installation and workings of the website.
For this reason we have developed a robust and flexible cloud based platform for delivering websites in a fraction of the time it normally takes and are looking for partners to use or contribute to our systems. This kind of partnership results in a very low cost of ownership and hugely increased capacity for agencies.It also creates a clear role division between the responsibilities of creating and managing websites, with the technology provider (us) being in charge of maintaining and developing a state of the art CMS platform and modules, leaving agencies free to handle the design and content management.
In particlular, the system is aimed at individuals or companies that wish to extend their range of services by including website design into their business.
- Web and new media Design Agencies
- Traditional Design agencies
- Sales and marketing consultants
- Search Engine specialists
- Email marketers
Ultimately the CMS is accessible in "simple mode" to the end users, the website owners, allowing them full control of their own content should they desire, only turning to the agencies for redesigns or implementation of new features. Agencies control the module permissions of individual users, offering a valuable up-sell opportunity to many of their clients, such as the inclusion of a blog, registration, e-Catalogue or other complex functionality.
Using our technology platform has many advantages:
- Substantially lower cost of ownership
- Lower training costs
- Low maintenance costs
- Own brand livery and operating manuals
- Robust and mature standards compliant code
- Backoffice is completely independent of website files
- Interchangeable templates
- More customers are familiar with the platform and the tools
- Always up to do date and with the latest web features
- Continuous improvements of the platform immediately apply to all domains in the cloud
- Powerful tools and modules can be developed once and applied to all, creating extra revenue streams
- Fully scalable as the web expands - New modules are created regularly
- No frontend updates are required. Statistical and version updates, as well as site backups are carried out automatically
If you are an agency or sales consultant and would like to know more about our platform to deliver state of the art websites to your customers, please contact Dave or Paul or leave a comment below.
You can read more about CP3 here